This seminar covers many of the common issues facing property managers and property owners today. We will go over how to correctly document various tenant violations and strategies and techniques for documenting and solving resident violations. All of these problems are a daily occurrence at most properties. This seminar will give you fresh ideas to deal with the issues and the residents involved. You will learn to not run afoul of fair housing issues when dealing with these situations.
We will discuss strategies for removing guests who have moved in and not wanting to sign the lease as a tenant. There is a proven technique that has been very successful. Also, what do you do when you have an unauthorized pet? We will discuss developing pet policies as well as rules and regulations.
If you have ever had a hoarder you know what a problem it can be. There are sure fire strategies that can be used to remedy the situation. We will also talk about resident infraction; what to do and how to handle them correctly- before the need for eviction.
Topics to be covered in the session:
- Answers to many questions about service/assistive animals
- What can I do with a resident who is a hoarder?
- How do I handle resident harassment and bullying?
- What do I do about pets and companion/service animals?
- How do I handle unauthorized residents?
- What do I do with pet infractions?
- I have parking violations-now what?
- Damages found during inspections.
- Drugs – smoking weed, now what?
- How to handle noise complaints.
- How about amenities violations?
- Communication documentation
- Texting documentation
- What tools do I need?
Who should attend?
- Property Managers
- Property owners
- Leasing agents
- Housing Authorities